style edit: pastel monochrome

Zara leather jacket (last season, very similar here) || vintage skirt (this jean pencil skirt here would be fresh) || Charles by Charles David pumps || Wolford bodysuit || Mansur Gavriel tote || Celine sunglasses

Happy Monday! I'm traveling for meetings again this week and packed this pastel monochrome number for outfit 1. As Tom Ford said, "dressing well is an expression of manners" so I place as much importance on it as I do showing up on time.  My mom was a big fan of monochroming considering it makes you look taller and thinner and I've been embracing it more and more myself lately. It's so easy to grab a few pieces in a similar color palette and get on with your day. 

You can follow along and see my travel photos from my current locale on my instagram @heathersedit. Hope you have a great start to your week.







Comments

Popular Posts