the perfect white pants

Daily Look pants || Mansur Gavriel bucket bag || denim crop top (very old, similar here) || Celine sunglasses || Steve Madden pumps ||  bracelets from Turkey

It feels like Spring in San Francisco so it's time to start dressing like it (sorry, New York).  I probably ordered and returned at least 5 pairs of white, high-waisted, wide leg pants last year.  Apparently, they are a tough thing to get right (or I'm picky, but let's assume it's everyone else's fault).

I was like Goldilocks, except a new killer pair of pants that turn out to be too white, too thick, or too transparent is much more disappointing than a few sub-par bowls of porridge at brunch. I had low expectations when I ordered this under $75 pair from Daily Look, but they turned out to be exactly what I was looking for at a fraction of the price I thought I'd have to pay.  They're flattering, wide and luxurious, that perfect crisp, opaque white -Goldilocks no more! 




Comments

Popular Posts