pink party

Samoe & Samoe blouse and top (similar blouse here (on sale!) and pants here), Furst fur bomber jacket (similar here), Shoe Cult heels (similar by Sophia Webster here), Celine sunglasses, Jennifer Zeuner lariat

Sometimes when I get dressed, I analyze my outfit and ask myself, would I invite me to a party? Imagine yourself at a big event and all of the women look great in their own right, but without knowing them, which ones would you cherry pick to invite to a party you're throwing? I want to look like a woman you want at your party.  If I saw me in this outfit, I would definitely invite me.


Comments

  1. At the very least, I would give you a high five!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this made me LOL! One of the best comments I've ever gotten in the last 4+ years. Thank you, I will take the high five! :)

      H

      Delete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts