introducing ames tovern

Ames Tovern hip pack, Wolford turtleneck bodysuit, Theory mini skirt (similar here & here) & tights, & Other Stories booties (similar here), Celine sunglasses, Stila beso liquid lipstick

I'm really frickin' excited to share the launch of Ames Tovern with you. About a year ago, I met Aimee Gildea (a fellow Googler and the founder/designer) who told me she was in the process of creating a luxury "fanny pack." This intrigued me greatly. She's business savvy and happens to have a background in French pattern making so I knew if anyone could do it, she could. I've been dying for one ever since I saw the first prototype and after months of patiently waiting while she perfected the design, I'm thrilled to see it come to life on my hips. She originally dreamed of a chic, hands-free bag while traveling Europe, so it's fitting that now I have one for my own European travels.

It's obviously perfect for the woman on-the-go, but I also really like it for the holiday season for the following reasons:


#1 You can have your champagne in one hand and canapé in the other. If you are anything like me, this is a huge party dilemma solved. 


#2 HUGS! I don't have to juggle my clutch or knock you over with my bag, you can just get right in there. 


#3 Dancing. Anywhere, anytime.



Comments

  1. Haha I love it! Plus you also have two hands free for last minute Christmas shopping (is there any other kind?)


    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. I love that you kept the black matte as to really make the sparkly & shine. Love it!

    www.stylegonerogue.com (new post)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post, AND YOU, are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts