postcard from paris

Maje coat  (picked up in Paris, but similar by Maje here and here), Celine sunglasses (on sale!), Calvin Klein boots (similar by Stuart Weitzman by here) J. Brand jeans (25% off at Bloomingdale's right now), Mansur Gavriel clutch

I hopped on the train in London to find myself in Paris a few short hours later prepared to spend a weekend of indulgence with girlfriends- and indulge we did, whether it was rich croque monsieur, silky red wine, or beautiful clothing.




More photos on my Instagram @heathersedit

Comments

  1. sweet coat! how amazing you are in europe now! best of luck on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there... I was wondering if there is any chance you'd sell your black Vince sweater coat? Please let me know, I'd pay anything! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan!
      So I wear that coat all the time so not ready to part with it, but they make pretty similar styles every season. Have you seen these: http://rstyle.me/n/ukz3cfn5 or http://rstyle.me/n/ukz38fn5? Good luck!

      H

      Delete
    2. Hey! I actually found one on ebay! I was looking for one with a hood, that I had seen elsewhere, and thought yours was the same but yours doesn't have a hood does it? Thanks so much for getting back to me… :) I'm so thrilled I found it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts