the dinner party guest

  Wolford turtleneck bodysuit, Tibi midi skirt, Charlotte Simone furry scarf, & Other Stories boots (similar by Tory Burch here), vintage clutch

The holidays are upon us which means parties, favorite people, and more opportunities than ever to bring our fashion A+ game. For more laid back affairs, like a dinner party at home, I enjoy the fitted turtleneck + midi skirt.  I love Wolford's turtleneck bodysuits because they are a no fail way for your outfit to look put together throughout the night.  They hug your body beautifully while keeping you covered and warm.  No wasted minutes trying to achieve the perfect tuck of your top.  Screw the perfect tuck. 

I'll be posting everyday again this week so see you soon* except Thanksgiving.  Browse the look with midi skirts for every price point here:


Comments

  1. Perfection!

    xo
    Lacey
    http://alaceyperspective.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! Great idea with the body suit :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfection! Such a gorgeous outfit!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A body suit is a brilliant idea. I get so irritated keeping the perfect tuck that I usually turn to dresses!

    http://bedknobsandbaubles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is just perfect and classy for a dinner party. I am also going for a dinner party at rental halls in Philadelphia and I think wearing something like this will make me look impressive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts