that pub life

Ted Baker fur scarf, J.Crew sweater (similar J.Crew sweater here), DL 1961 jeans, Calvin Klein over the knee boots (similar by Stuart Weitzman boots here), Gucci Disco bag, Ray Bans

My love affair with furry and cuddly inanimate objects continues. This time, I picked up one of Ted Baker's fur scarves intending to turn up my red Maje coat, but London has been experiencing some unseasonably warm weather so I've been throwing it over sweaters until it gets colder. 

I wore this out to meet a big group of new friends for a Sunday pub lunch in Clapham Common. You have no idea how excited I was to get this invitation! I was actually planning on heading out of town, but I moved my travel to another weekend. There was no way I was going to miss something that sounded so quintessentially British. We all drank wine, dined on traditional English Sunday roasts, and topped it off with either sticky toffee or bread and butter pudding. Sunday pub lunch is essentially the British counterpart to the Sunday brunches I would look forward to back home- in both cases I leave feeling full and sufficiently buzzed. 

You can see pics from the scene (my most popular picture from the trip so far, in fact) on my Instagram @heathersedit here

Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts