Gift Guide: Cozy & Chic @ Home


Pictures with plus signs are clickable

I'm so excited to share my next gift guide. This week, I've chosen my favorite gifts to give and get for a cozy and chic night in. You might have caught on that I'm all about coziness in the winter, but comfort and style aren't mutually exclusive. I don't own a single pair of sweat pants and never have. Why? Because there are so many other chic options with the same level of comfort. I don't see any reason to feel lazy or unsexy at home when you can feel fabulous and luxuriously comfortable even if you're vegging out on the sofa. Right?! Right. Here's what's needed:

Eberjey Pajamas: I have been wanting a pair of these forever. You spend 8 hours everyday sleeping so do it in style. If you have girlfriends or your partner over to lounge you can answer your door with pride in these and not immediately feel the need to apologize you look like a mess. I love this striped version pictured, but Nordstrom has every other color here too.


Accent Pillows: When seasons change, the easiest home update is to switch up your accent pillows. It makes you that much more excited to park on that sofa.

Mocassins: I like the contrast between moccasins and the classic Eberjey pajamas- so chic. I also prefer moccasins to furry lined slippers because I don't like my feet to get too hot, but if you like furry lined slippers, Ugg is always a good option.

Popcorn Popper: My old roommate had one of these and absolutely loved it. It's fun to make your own popcorn and perfect for a movie night. The Cuisinart from Sur La Table looks the chicest, but there are two on major sale here at Macy's that would work just fine too.

Heath Ceramics: Heath is a San Francisco institution. Everything they make is beautiful, classic, and of the absolute highest quality and integrity. Can't say enough great things about them. I love these deep blue mugs on a tray that would be perfect to transport hot chocolate.

Le Labo & Jonathan Adler Candles: Mood lighting is always nice. I love Le Labo everything and they're a bit more under the radar than Diptyque candles so you'll not only give a great gift but feel "in the know." Also love these metallic Jonathan Adler candles that are festively named after alcohol: champagne and bourbon.


Comments

Popular Posts