Gift Guide: Cozy Accessories




Click on the plus sign next to the picture to check out each gift 

One of the bests gifts you can give is that of cozy luxuriousness so I'm sharing my favorite chilly weather accessories. I had giving in mind with this gift guide of course, but you have to treat yourself over the holidays too. Most of these items I've recently picked up myself and have been so happy I did. Let's review...

1. Mark & Graham leather gloves: These gloves are my #1 pick in this gift guide. I absolutely adore my cashmere lined Dents gloves (in my last outfit post), but I love the Mark & Graham pairs because they are monagrammable and there are tons of color choices. They are cashmere lined like my Dents pair so they will be nice and warm.

2.  Meli Melo shearling clutch: You might have seen I picked one up in lavender via my Instagram and it's been a great cozy companion to me this season.

3. Fox fur earmuffs: These are best paired with a ski trip somewhere like Whistler or Aspen. You can also make the joke "earmuffs" from Old School unironically. I would think it was funny.

4. Ted Baker faux fur collar: I have the red, but the cream version would literally go with any coat so you can't go wrong with this one.

5. Shrimps or Charlotte Simone scarves: As far as fluff goes, no one does it softer or more fashionably than these two designers. I have a Charlotte Simone scarf as you saw in this post and always feel like it's such a treat to wear it.

6. Stance invisible socks: I know what you're thinking..."socks! lamest gift ever!" Well, not if you own booties and even ankle socks are still slightly exposed due to the short length of the booties. It's not cute. These are in a fun print and will not be visible to the naked eye whilst in your boot so they are definitely good to have.


Comments

Popular Posts