fancy trousers


 I wore this outfit last weekend to enjoy afternoon tea at the Marylebone Hotel. It was an eclectic atmosphere for afternoon tea with lots of color, velvet tufted seating, and all kinds of beautiful desserts lining the counters. Even the champagne is pink (because obviously one always goes for the champagne plus tea option). I felt transported to another era, a very chic one.

 I would normally wear a dress for such an occasion, but in the cold all I've wanted to do is wear pants lately or "trousers" as they say in the UK. Pants mean underwear here. I've only said pants once on accident so I'm doing pretty well.

You can see more pictures on my insta @heathersedit and shop the look below:






Comments

  1. Love the Gucci bag! I would get bad vibes from wearing fur tho since an animal had to be tortured just to make an unnecessary piece of clothing
    http://alessandraliliana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts