london minute (well, one week really)


Taking loads of great Instagram pictures is like taking candy from a baby in London. There is so much to do and see at every corner and I've been drinking the city up (figuratively + literally). Here's a snapshot of what I've been doing the past week. It's been jam packed so I'm making the most out of my time here, of course:

1.  When I found out I was moving to London, the first thing I bought was a pair of glossy Hunter wellies 

2. One of the many classic, adorable pubs I have the pleasure of walking by on my way to work everyday. 

3. My Mansur Gavriel tote in a pretty blue doorway to celebrate National Handbag Day. Who decides on these "days"? I normally find days celebrating random objects annoying, but a good handbag does warrant a degree of celebration so this one I participated in. 

4. Another picture of my Mansur Gavriel bag now sitting at a cute cafe in Covent Garden. She is so pretty I just want to keep taking pictures of her. 

5. Grabbing breakfast at the famous Borough Market. Definitely want to do my grocery shopping here one day to load up on fresh fruits and veggies. 

6. Feeling a preppy vibe for my first day out shopping, as you already know from my last post, my first stop was Whistles and a purchase was definitely made.

7. Exploring the gift store Fortnum and Mason. Everything is packaged so exquisitely I'd imagine receiving a gift from here is exciting even if it's crackers. For me, I discovered Charlotte Simone and picked up one of her furry friends. 

8. I met a friend for tapas for Sunday brunch and was distracted for much of it because I was staring at this gorgeous building through the window the whole time. 

9. The  Victoria Beckham store. I will admit, I even waited in a short line to get in and I don't do lines. The clothes were beautiful and the space had a minimalist, industrial vibe with hip hop blaring in the background. She is my idol. 


I've been posting a ton on Instagram @heathersedit so follow along the adventures if you aren't already!

Comments

Popular Posts