fringe benefits

Ralph Lauren jacket (sold out, but love the similar jackets here and here), J.Brand jeans, Everlane tank (worn backwards), Jennifer Zeuner lariat necklace, Mansur Gavriel tote

I'll be honest, I was on the fence about this jacket. I've been trying to stick to investing in classic staples and I wasn't sure I could write off a Western themed all over fringe jacket as such. After 5 minutes of careful thought, I realized that a black suede jacket is totally classic and hit the purchase button shortly thereafter. I can be highly convincing, even when it's myself I'm convincing. 

Per usual, my instincts were right and it's been on repeat since it came into my life.  I can wear the simplest of outfits like jeans plus a tee and just add the jacket to turn.it.up. Most recently, I wore this outfit on Sunday to the London Film Festival's screening of The Face of an Angel. It was fun seeing Cara Delevigne in her movie debut as I don't think I've ever heard her speak before. Personally, I would run out and go get a fringe jacket before I'd run out and see the movie....



Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts