British Brand Love: Charlotte Simone


When I was a little girl I used to collect stuffed animals, but today I like to collect fabulous furry accessories. The stuffed animals and accessories are different in theory, but not in practice-they go with me everywhere and sometimes I like to cuddle with them at night! You can imagine how pleased I was to see a pile of Charlotte Simone fluff during a shopping trip at Fortnum Mason (read: I audibly gasped). I put on this striped beauty mid-perusing and didn't want take it off so I made it officially mine to wear outside of the store's walls.

I asked Charlotte herself what kind of women she envisions wearing her glamorous scarves and she was kind enough to share her vision:

 "Charlotte Simone fluff is for the woman of all ages. I want my scarves to be worn with the greatest of ease - an accessory to rejuvenate any look!"

Mission accomplished, I'd say!

Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts