turkey mash up


This is a mash up of some of my favorite moments of Turkey- most of them are on my Instagram @heathersedit, but a few I've never posted so wanted to share. I'm gearing up for another big adventure that I can't wait to tell you about, but in the meantime, the story behind the photos from left to right....

1. Pool lounging in my favorite extra large sun hat at the Manastir hotel (Bodrum)
2. Getting all dolled up for a fancy dinner out at Cipriani in one of my favorite Australian labels Ginger & Smart (Bodrum)
3. A few of my favorite things: water, wine, sun, and purses (Bodrum)
4. Hot air ballooning at sunrise (Cappadocia)
5. Sunset cruising along the Bosphorus River (Istanbul)
6. In awe at the Blue Mosque (Istanbul)
7. Perhaps my favorite part of the whole trip, admiring the luxurious tile work at the Harem in Topkapi palace (Istanbul)
8. I'll just take the whole thing, thank you! We chose this fish ourselves at an open air market then chose a restaurant to cook it for us (Bodrum)
9. Enjoying the loveliest afternoon tea a hidden gem of a teahouse (Istanbul)

Comments

Popular Posts