romping around

BCBG romper (old, but in love with this DVF cheetah romper- I will be jealous if you get it), Gucci Disco bag, Steven heels, Jules Smith choker

One of the first things I pack on trips are rompers because I pack in outfits so they're one and done and into my bag they go. I styled this BCBG one back in 2012 on the blog here with statement earrings & a slicked back bun, but it felt totally new (& chicer)  this time with windswept hair and a luxe cross body bag. I wore this for a night out in Istanbul to see the whirling dervishes. I was honestly dizzy just watching them; they are very impressive.

You can see more of my favorite rompers right down below. You really can't have too many, trust me. 



Comments

  1. Regardless of how long you've had the jumpsuit, it's on trend & fabulous. I can't believe how long it runs. I'm 5'11 and it looks like it'd be long enough for me. That is if I were in flats. Whatever the case, you look fantastic!

    www.stylegonerogue.com (new post today)
    Instagram: koshercoco

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour of this jumpsuit is gorgeous! The bag just makes it!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shoshana

    Thanks girl! Yes, I'm wearing heels and it's been shortened many inches! Maybe try other BCBG rompers since this one definitely runs long :)

    H

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts