fall fur


Well, yesterday was the first day of Fall so I celebrated by busting out my favorite navy fur bomber jacket by Sandro to celebrate the occasion. San Francisco apparently wasn't in the same mood as I was and continued its Indian Summer, leaving me slightly warmer than ideal all day. I'll try again tomorrow to will the universe in my direction. 

I've gotten so  much wear out of this jacket so I've picked a few of my current favorite fuzzy guys in case weather in your city is cooperating with you....

Comments

  1. I'm not a faux friend kind of girl (no judgement here, I wear leather & real fur) but this little jacket is adorable. It looks like a comfy blanket I'd want to throw over me on the couch. Love it! Not to mention that blue/violet is such a rich tone. Great find.

    www.stylegonerogue.com
    Instagram: koshercoco

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts