blues and greens

Tucker tank top, Piamita pants (old, but I like this new Piamita print), Sam Edelman sandals, Gucci Disco bag, classic Ray Bans, Goorin Brothers hat

One of my absolute favorite parts of Istanbul was exploring the Harem area of the Topkapi Palace. It's one of the grandest living spaces I've ever seen, which should not be a surprise considering it was for the Sultan and his harem. I'm from LA and there are a lot of Spanish style homes with beautiful tile, but the Turkish tile that envelopes the harem really takes it to the next level. I took more pictures of tile than I thought humanly possible. I am now a person who cares about tile and aspires to have a home with nice tile. Preferably, it will be hand-painted, centuries old, and imported from Istanbul. As far as my outfit matching the tile, that was a happy accident. At least I blended in somewhere because the whole pajamas in public with peppers on your pants thing screamed "I am on vacation" and not "I am a local." I just felt like putting it out there my first few days here.

For more pajamas in public (or "loungewear"), check out more from Piamita


Follow along my Instagram here and Facebook here for fun pictures of my trip everyday!


Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts