beachy bodrum


Greetings from Bodrum, Turkey! There was one thing and one thing only I wanted to do when we reached the beach portion of our trip: lounge. So lounge I have damn it, whether it's been soaking up the sun (slathered in plenty of spf, of course) or curling up under a shady umbrella. The only two activities on my agenda are two of life's greatest luxuries: reading for fun and drinking wine during the day. It's been marvelous.

As for my beach style, my cover up is old, but I've rounded up some of my favorites below in case you have some lounging in your near future. I tend to gravitate towards beachwear that whispers you are going to the beach, not screams it:



Follow along the trip on Instagram @heathersedit to see my favorite parts of each day.

Photos by Krystal Bick

Comments

  1. Great photos. Thank you for sharing.

    www.stylegonerogue.com (new post today)
    Instagram: koshercoco

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts