NYC rewind

 Nasty Gal bodysuit (similar Asos bodysuit here), Old Navy boyfriend jeans, Zara sandals (similar here), Ray Bans

Hola! If you've been following me on my instagram, you know I was in NYC last week for work and stayed the weekend in Brooklyn to play. The photo above was taken on Sunday wandering the streets of Williamsburg. You can walk around there all day everyday and never run out of things to do or see.


 A little vamped up for the sexy Queen of the Night performance. If you live in NYC and haven't been or are visiting, I definitely recommend it for a little something different. I loved Sleep No More and it's by the same folks. Haven't posted this pic yet so sneak peek for you!

 Nasty Gal dress, Zara heels (similar Steven sandals here)

This day I finished leading a 40+ person training and was so happy to be done. It went great, but I always get anxious before I speak in front of large groups. It's odd because I do it quite a lot so you'd think I would get used to it, but no such luck. I pretend I'm fearless and apparently it appears that way when I speak so keep it between us that it's not the case ;)


Here, I am ready to bounce from Google's Chelsea Market office to head to BK and begin my weekend. 

Clover Canyon blouse & shorts (Clover Canyon has tons of matching sets that are work appropriate with a blazer, but great for for night too like this one), Zara blazer (similar TopShop blazer here), 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli satchel, Ray Bans, Salvatore Ferragamo heels (similar Salvatore Ferragamo wedges here)

Above, I'm grabbing a cab after another meeting and probably on my way to another one as you read this, but in yet a different city. Hope everyone has a good week xx! 

Follow along on my adventures on instagram here

Comments

  1. Great photos! I love NYC! Also love that white Nasty Gal dress! Looks so pretty on you!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts