la dolce vita

 {messy hair, don't care} Well, I kind of care, but this wind sucks. 
Nasty Gal dress, Nine West Tasha sandals, Felix Rey clutch (old, but similar and cuter one here), Dannijo earrings (old, but love these by Dannijo too)

It's hard not to feel like you're living la dolce vita in this gorgeous little white dress I styled a la Dolce & Gabbana. All that's missing is the Italian Riviera. Granted, it's a rather big missing ingredient, but in a matter of weeks I'll be on the coast of Turkey so until then wearing beautiful clothes in beautiful San Francisco will most definitely do. 

 PS. I've added pin buttons to my images so now you can easily click on each picture to pin it! 

Get the look here:

Photos by Krystal Bick

Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts