fresh + sophisticated

 Cynthia Rowley dress (on major sale in both white & black! Love this sportier version here too), Christy Natsumi necklace, Zara heels (similar here), Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch (old style, similar here)

Every woman should have a few words to define her style so it's easier to choose pieces that feel "you." For me, I want my style to feel both fresh and sophisticated so that usually means I'm drawn to pieces that are classic with contemporary touches, just like this dress. The peek-a-boo lines and white color make it fresh, but the slip silhouette and midi length keep it sophisticated. It was a total no brainer purchase.  I've been wearing it for every special occasion that pops up from the Pixora app launch party to a nice 4th of July dinner date with my boyfriend (pictured). 


Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts