crown jewel

Perez Sanz cuff (other statement cuffs I love are by Lele Sadoughi and A Peace Treaty), Tiffany's earrings (from my mama)

This cuff is one of my all time favorite pieces of jewelry. Whenever I travel the one thing I am guaranteed to bring back is jewelry and this beauty is a Perez Sanz piece from my Argentina trip last year. You've definitely seen it on the blog before, but I just love it more and more as time goes on.  It's the type of piece that tells a story and feels uniquely me. The metal is called "Alpacca" and is a common formula used by silversmiths in Argentina (usually 60% copper, 20% nickel and 20% zinc). It's such beautiful metal. I learned Perez Sanz has a boutique in NYC so if you're out there you should pop in, he has tons of unique accessories. 

A really cool cuff is a great style weapon to have in your arsenal so you can check out some of my other favorites here:


Comments

Popular Posts