come on ride the train




Reformation dress, Tiffany's earrings, Perez Sanz cuff, Zara heels (similar here)

My girlfriends and I got outta dodge this weekend to experience the Napa Wine Train for our first time and it was the best. We were all dressing up so I busted out my gown and some of my most precious accessories for the event. Not that everyone dresses up at all, but you always feel more special when you do so why not? The train felt straight out of a Wes Anderson movie and we got such a kick out of the old school decor. There's something glamorous about drinking wine on a train especially when beautiful Napa vineyards are in plain view. Check out pictures from the train ride on my instagram here.


Photos by Krystal Bick

Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts