summer skirt

Rules of Etiquette skirt from Nordstrom, vintage camisole (I really want one of these even cuter camisoles), Zara sandals (similar here), Ray Ban classic 58mm, Christy Natsumi necklace, cuff from my Brazil trip, vintage clutch

I absolutely love this skirt I scored for under $60 at Nordstrom this past weekend. It reminds vaguely of this Tibi skirt from 2011 I loved (not that it's been haunting me or anything) so I am quite pleased that I satisfied the craving for a fraction of the price.

I'm heading to Madison, WI this week to celebrate the 4th with my boyfriend so I plan to wear this out on one of our dinner dates. It would also be perfect for a summer wedding or trip to wine country (or a wedding in wine country, even better!). It also has a matching top you can peep below if you're in the market for a matching set.

Photos by Krystal Bick




Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts