princess dress for the anti-princess

 Maje dress (similar here & here both on sale!), cuff bought in Brazil (enjoy this rose gold cuff too), Asos white mules (chic, comfy, cheap, highly recommend), Armani Lip Maestro in 401Christy Natsumi necklace, Tiffany's pearls 

This is one of those special dresses where you feel your best so naturally you are the best dressed person wherever you go (Ram's Gate Winery in this case) . I'm convinced this is not just in my head as I can't walk more than a few feet in this bad boy with out someone complimenting me.  In my old age, I have learned outfits that fit your body type best exude your personal style. The cut of the dress is perfect with its cinched waist AND flattering neckline (I have boobs and I am tired of putting them in a straight jacket by way of a high neckline or pretending they don't exist in a billowy top). I even had a little extra tailoring done and it was well worth it. I shall wear this dress over and over all summer with the same amount of shame a little girl has when wearing her princess dress on the millionth day in a row: NONE.


Comments

  1. Cute look! Loving your dress! The shape and material are great!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts