sunday best

Alice + Olivia dress (old, but a lot of options below ) Nicholas Kirkwood heels, CC Skye bracelet, Alexander Wang purse (similar styles here), Jennifer Zeuner Open Star Lariat

When I was in Atlanta last weekend, I absolutely loved how well dressed everyone was at Sunday brunch (having just come from church). It made brunch look like a special event and I'm a big fan of turning ordinary into extraordinary. While I still may want to wear lounge-y clothes for lazy Sundays, I definitely am going to make a point to dress up for a fancy brunch every so often too. 

I scoured the internet for my favorite designer & budget floral dresses perfect for a fancy Sunday here:








Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress and absolutely love the pairing of those fab heels!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dress came with the poofyish part beneath so I didn't had to buy an extra petticoat. I wasn't sure of my shoes too and asked them to keep it long, and there is plenty of space to work with.
    sell a wedding dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look! Loving that dress and your heels are amaze!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dressing up early on a Sunday morning is a serious feat lol. This outfit is amazing and so perfect for brunch! Those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts