make my people wanna jump

 Charlotte Ronson jumpsuit (old, but love this pastel one ), 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli satchel, Old Navy denim vest, Salvatore Ferragamo mules (old, but obsessed with these mules)

Greetings peaches from Atlanta, Georgia! I've been enjoying my first time here with plenty of (fried) food  followed by exploring on foot to counteract it. I packed this jumpsuit because it was the perfect oufit to last me through my day at the office to a work happy hour and dinner. I've always loved jumpsuits (the one I'm wearing may even be considered vintage at this point) so I'm happy to see them getting their second wind this spring. I went with minimal accessories because I'm fairly certain a periwinkle studded jumpsuit is statement enough. Maybe.

Shop more jumpsuits that go from day to night here:

Comments

Popular Posts