bring on the heat

Lovers + Friends x Monica Rose skirt (with matching top here), Viva Aviva crop top, Sergio Rossi heels (similar here), Coach aviators, vintage bag

This may be counterintuitive, but one of my favorite things about a matching set is actually to wear each piece separately (the skirt is part of a set last worn with its matching top here). As tempting as it is to buy a set that makes a cool outfit, and believe me I'm tempted a lot, my rule is not to buy it unless each piece can get plenty of wear on its own too. Who cares about how I styled this outfit though, I have bare legs and arms with out any sign of a sweater in San Francisco!!

Hope you had a nice Memorial Day :)

-H


Comments

  1. The dress is a little big in the bust but workable. This is a quality made dress. Excellent value for your money. I would not hesitate to order again.
    sell a wedding dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look! Loving that top!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts