better than band camp



I spent Saturday celebrating the opening of Hamel Wines at their "summer camp" themed bash. Combining adult things with little kid things is the surest way to an awesome day in my book. Besides incredible wine + food (catered by Deflina and The Girl & The Fig, respectively), they also had a build your own flower bouquet station (had to elbow some bitches for corn cockle), build your own trail mix, live jazz, barrel tasting, Citizen Kane playing in the wine caves...I can keep going but I will stop now. It was an amazing, indulgent adult playground. It will definitely be a stop I add to future wine tasting trips, even if there isn't camp, there will still be beautiful grounds and wine to enjoy. 


Comments

  1. Thank you for including the girl & the fig in your post! Come see us at the restaurant soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove the jeans & really lusting over those sandals

    -Andréa

    VA DARLING

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts