that big hole in the ground








Sea New York jacket (I really love this brand), Asos hat, BB Dakota pants (similar here), Steven booties

The Grand Canyon really does live up to the hype. A few speaking notes:
  • The most I laughed on the trip was looking at the pictures of Alicia and I in that really awkward loving couple embrace (we were trying to be natural and well...it didn't work).
  • Apparently I wasn't feeling the same love for Krystal because I look like I'm maniacally laughing while trying to push her over the edge. I did really enjoy going super close to the edge by myself to freak my friends out. The man I'm dating recently asked me if I have an "evil side." I totally do. MUAHAHA!
  • Every time I see my butt in these pants I can't get Kanye's lyrics out of my head "All I want for my birthday is a big booty ho!"


Boom boom! Happy Monday!

Comments

  1. i loveeee that red hat - i think i need to have it! hope to see you out and about at an upcoming event soon! it's been far too long.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post! Great photos! Loving your hat!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts