todos santos



Hola de Todos Santos! As you read this, I'm probably wandering the streets of this small Mexican town either shopping for art or eating my weight in tacos.  This place is a little piece of heaven that's the perfect blend of developed and untouched- the ideal location for a quick escape.

My Clover Canyon  set above frequently makes appearances in my suitcase because a. it doesn't take up any room b. it's a full outfit so no brain power required when dressing and c. I can't walk down the street with out getting compliments. Here's more sets I'm into/debating purchasing...



Comments

  1. nice outfit :)) you look gorgeous :)

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is to die for!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorbs look! Obsessed with that hat girl!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts