leather pencil

Everlane tee, Willow pencil skirt, Sophia Webster heels, Jennifer Zeuner lariat necklace, Celine sunglasses (borrowed from Krystal), vintage clutch

When I was in Melbourne, my shopping plan of attack was to ignore my already beloved Aussie brands like Sass & Bide or Nicholas in favor of selecting a special piece or two from new-to-me brands I couldn't get in the states. The brand Willow was a favorite and this skirt was a no brainer. When I was checking out I was also pleased to hear Olivia Palermo had selected the same skirt during her visit (hers here).  It's nice to have your taste sanctioned every once in a while ya know?

I'm a fan of pencil skirts as long as they are leather. These would be fresh for Spring:




Photos by Krystal Bick

Comments

  1. Love that skirt! Looks amazing on you!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and stunning outfit! We adore it!
    http://thriftedandmodern.com/new-arrivals

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love the fun fringe on this skirt :) happy I just discovered your blog!

    Blonde in this City

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts