my first

Maje coat, (similar here and here), MM6 sweater (similar here), Michael Kors aviators, Steve Madden boots (similar here), 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli satchel

So this is my first coat.....for real. I've never owned a coat before. It's been quite the conversation piece in that I've been wearing it everyday for NYFW and if I meet someone new I say "Guess what, this is my first coat ever." Cue the shock and bewilderment.

While you can pull coats off in CA if you really want, the weather doesn't necessitate one so I've gone without. Historically, it wouldn't be something I was excited to buy, but as I'm getting older classic staples are becoming what's most exciting to me. At least it's fire engine red, right? I don't think I'm totally boring just yet.



Comments

  1. Love that coat! Looks amazing on you!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the first coat! haha I know what you mean. If you have the choice of not wearing coats, you don't really make them your priority. I love that you chose that color for your first! It looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is fantastic coat to start a collection! Is so bright and chic, love it!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm a new reader and I really like your blog but I was wondering if you have other parts to your blog like an about me section or anything else? just curious :) I like to know a little about the people I follow.. Is your blog new?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts