life lately





I've been really racking in the miles lately and it's been an amazing ride so far this year. Here's a little snapshot of my last week...

 {Palm Desert} Awesome Mongolian fur chair and Jadetribe weekender (I love this brand!) at Elizabeth & Prince boutique in Palm Desert

{Palm Desert}  Salad Nicoise lunch break. French lunch is always a good decision.


 {Palm Desert}  Never get sick of taking pictures of palm trees.



{Brooklyn} Morning view of NYC from my friend's Williamsburg apartment



{NYC} Jetting from Times Square for a quieter evening of takeout and wine in Brooklyn



{Marin} Hiking Mt.Tam



{San Francisco} New juice store open on Polk called Project Juice. I'm a fan!


{San Francisco} Every time I'm on Polk I stop in my favorite quirky home decor spot called Flipp

{New York} Kenneth Cole show at NYFW was a highlight

Follow me on insta @heathersedit for more sass and adventures. I am showing no signs of slowing. Happy Monday!

Comments

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts