a melbourne moment & a homecoming


Hello! I’m back in the country AND back to posting on this blog! 

Here's what you can expect from me this year:

  • Heather in a Candy Shop will continue to be a place for me to share my taste in fashion, travel, home, and general lifestyle. I’m in the process of a blog facelift now and will be posting weekly.

  • West Coast Edit is on hold for now and will likely be relaunched soon as something separate, but I'm pursuing another fashion related idea that I'm super excited about so that will likely take precedent.


    Cheers to an exciting 2014!

H

Comments

  1. Love love love this look! Also can't wait to hear about your trip and to learn more about this new idea! ;) Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts