i'm moving!



In the spirit of keeping you on your toes, I'm moving my blog over to West Coast Edit. This blog name doesn't feel like "me" so after 4+ years here, it's time for a change. It's been an amazing run!

You can expect my same bold mouth and fun style at West Coast Edit and my new post is already up over there. All my social media will stay the same and are linked from those cute little icons I had designed. 

Thanks for being a bad ass and sticking with me even after I posted this (yikes!!).

UPDATE: I'm obviously back to posting here...hi!


Heather

Comments

  1. Beautiful pictures and look on you.

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this, it was very informative and helped me very much
    Free Baseball Game

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts