home

 Wearing a dress from a new favorite, The Reformation

I spent the last week in NYC (and Arkansas actually) for work, but of course I fit in plenty of fun too. I spent a night in Brooklyn with a friend where we had a great dinner immediately followed by more food in the form of giant pizza slices. Then we went on a mission to convince a restaurant to sell us a  necessary 1am bottle of wine to go  (we were obviously successful-no one is a match for my negotiation skills especially after I'm two glasses of wine deep). 

I spent my next free day at the MOMA (my first time!) then met Alicia at her West Village favorite, Aria (now it's my favorite too). I made sure I had burrata every night. It was glorious, but I have to say I am happy to be home. I took a two+ hour nap yesterday. It was heaven and felt much more indulgent than any of the burrata. 

Photo by Megan Edwards

Comments

  1. So glade you had fun in NW ! Gorgeous dress by the way !

    XX Luba

    Pairing today comfy shorts with elegant striped blazer, awesome shoes and vintage bag
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds like a super fun weekend! Lovely dress.

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous and so perfect for summer. It sounds like you had a lovely weekend in New York, too -- jealous!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo Aria looks delicious, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts