the ram


Last weekend, I took a bus full of friends to the gorgeous Ram's Gate Winery in Sonoma to celebrate my birthday. We had an amazing three course lunch and obviously popped a lot of bottles. I'm about to say something bold, but true: it was one of my favorite days of my life. Friends old and new across many different groups and stages in my life all in one room with incredible food and wine...life doesn't get better than that! 

*highly recommend Ram's Gate for private events & also thank you Ragan Williams for taking so many awesome pictures!!

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous dress you wore for the event !! Looks amazing on you !


    XX Luba

    Fabulous ARMANI bag is waiting for you on :
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a hot little dress! I love it on you and the print is gorgeous! And can we have a moment for that menu?! The salad sounds ridiculously good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun! Adore your floral dress, is the epitome of the season!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy *late* Birthday! Sounds like an amazing day! The menu sounds delicious! And to top it off, you look gorgeous in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so darling; I especially love that clutch. Happy birthday!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that dress. So perfect for that event. :D

    Flounces & Hubbub

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your dress and that lucite clutch! Looks like an ideal day. :)

    http://vastaspiration.blogspot.com/

    xo, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog.

    I have a fashion giveaway going on my blog. You can check it out here. :)

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect outfit for the event.I love the print totally.

    fashion iPhone app

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahhh heath wish i coulda been there :-). had the best time last year... you look so darling. i miss ya! xx, t

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts