road trippin'

Stylestalker vest, Levi's shorts, BDG tee, Illesteva sunglasses, Perez Sans bracelet (bought in Buenos Aires, but he has a boutique in NYC)

This weekend Krystal and I hit the road down to Santa Barbara for a little getaway. Sun. Ocean. Margaritas. Heaven! The trip came together in under 10 minutes. She asked me: Road trip? Yes. What weekend? Next one. You deal with the car, I'll deal with the hotel? Done. GM had contacted me a while back asking if I'd like to test drive one of their new cars so this presented the perfect opportunity to take them up on it. I was even more excited when they told me it would be a bright orange Camaro- perfect weekend whip! I loved every second in it.

Photos by Krystal Bick


Comments

  1. Love your "on the road " look ! Gorgeous !

    XX Luba

    Mixing low –cost and desinger items, in my look today
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vest is amazing! Looks like one of those pieces that would frequent my wardrobe often. I could see it over leggings and a nice over-sized white sweater in the winter too.

    xo, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. That vest is beyond awesome. Love this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomeness! Hope you ladies had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are amazing!! You look like a badass daisy duke in those cutoffs in front of the camero...just sayin'!

    xx
    Katie
    www.pearlsandtwirls.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts