life lately



1. New Three Floor up in here. I can't stop buying all their dresses. It's awesome or a problem depending on what angle you look at it from. 
2. Drive back up from our Santa Barbara road trip. I wasn't pleased it was over. 
3. Having a margarita at the Four Seasons Santa Barbara. The Four Seasons anywhere is my happy place.
4. Sand & palms of Santa Barbara. Also my happy place. 
5. At the Ted Baker 25th anniversary party hosted by my best pal Krystal. 
6. A moment of calm having a lovely breakfast during a work trip in Chicago. 
7. My best friend is currently living in Melbourne and sent me the sweetest birthday card. This was a real treat to get in the mail lol. Squint to make out what it actually says. 
8. I don't like to take shots, but I also don't say no to tequila. Don't tell anyone that please. 
9. My first perfectly poached egg. Is that not a frickin' masterpiece? I've poached eggs before and while I had mastered consistency, aesthetics were not my strong point. Not anymore! I never knew a single egg could bring me so much happiness. 

Follow me on Instagram if you want this shiz in real time @hinacandyshop. Hope returning from the long weekend hasn't been too painful for ya! 

Comments

  1. Isn't Three Floor the best?! I have always been addicted to their line and that dress is no exception!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me laugh quite a bit. And the card is pretty brilliant too! :) Have a great week!

    Aimee

    www.thelocaltransplant.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts