mendoza grapes

Alice + Olivia skirt, Forever 21 top, Kenneth Jay Lane necklace (similar here), Stella McCartney sunglasses, Sam Edelman sandals

This was my first day exploring Argentina's gorgeous wine country, Mendoza. I look all peaceful and serene here, but I was actually on the wine tasting bike ride from hell. Once you got to the wineries it was gorgeous, but to get there your only option was to bike in the same lane as aggressive drivers so it was questionable if you'd actually make it to the winery alive or not. I found this hilarious mostly, but hire a car service would be my advice if you make it there.

Comments

  1. Super sweet look ! Love it !



    XX Luba

    Michael Kors bag GIVEAWAY
    www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your full skirt!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colours in your outfit and your skirt - stunning!!

    galia
    www.thisboyofmine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So springy and pretty! The colors are adorable, love the proportions of the skirt!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts