the paradise edition


As you're reading this I am officially en route to Rio! I'll be there for a week and then popping over to Buenos Aires and then off to Argentina's wine country, Mendoza, for a wedding. I have a feeling this will be the trip of a lifetime! 

I won't be blogging while I'm gone, but I will attempt to take an Instagram a day to share a snapshot of my adventures (and so my friends know I'm still alive) You can follow me here. I'll see you in April!

Update: instagram not working yet but will tweet daily to confirm I'm surviving.

Comments

  1. wow, wildly jealous! i went to lima last year for work, but beyond that, have never explored south america. i cannot wait to try mendoza and taste my way across the wine land!



    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts