life lately


Just a little snapshot of my life lately. I've felt so busy...too busy, but looking at these pictures brings me to believe I've actually found plenty of time to slow down and enjoy myself. I feel great about the present. 

1. I did something I never do and actually went to a club.  
2. I tried Loving Cup on Polk street for the very first time despite the fact I've lived walking distance for years. They have almond butter as a mix in. I am in love.
3. Happy hour with co-workers at Epic Steakhouse. Pretty great view. 
4. I went to the Ferry Building farmer's market with a girlfriend then I made us breakfast. It was the best. 
5. My new bauble bar necklace on the walrus at my office. 
6. Juicing. If you know me, you know I'm addicted.
7. Tried a new restaurant: Locanda in the mission. Highly recommend! Everything we had was amazing. 
8. My weekly walk to the Fort Mason Sunday farmer's market. One of my favorite rituals. 
9.  So when I like something I really like it. I went back to Loving Cup the next day to try a shake. I think I went three times that week actually. Wearing my Made Her Think (sold out, but am into this one too) & Alexis Bittar rings. 

Follow me here on Instagram (hinacandyshop) for real time, ground breaking updates. 

Comments

  1. Fine pictures , lovely ! Have a nice week !

    X Luba

    Urban chic looks and style ideas, every day on
    http://very-well-living.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so rad you live in walking distance to all that awesomeness!! i'm in the east bay so i inevitably have to drive, bart and park,(or a driver if i'm hammered) :) but it's worth it, sf is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #7 is Locanda in the Mission!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been having so much fun lately -- love it!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts