afternoon delight

old Geren ford dress (wish I was wearing this dress, but hey worked with what I got), Linda Farrow x The Row sunglasses, Levi's jacket, Sergio Rossi heels, Gorjana heart bracelet


Dressing for a 3pm afternoon wine date was a bit tricky. I didn't really want to wear a day dress because it felt too casual, but it wasn't night yet so I didn't want to look too dressy either. Major first world problems. Throwing on a jean jacket over a silky dress struck the right balance.

Photos by Krystal Bick

Comments

  1. Love the color of this dress! xolili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color. You're right--throwing on a jean jacket gives it just the right amount of casual & dressy.

    Flounces & Hubbub

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Opening Ceremony dress is available on Rent the Runway! I wanted it for an upcoming event but it was booked :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress is beautiful, I like the slight dip hem and the colour's lush and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am OBSESSED with that dress. The color is absolutely stunning on you.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the sandals are gorgeous! love the whole look!

    http://basicsandgold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice combination with the green.I love this outfit.


    fashion iPhone apps

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts