who run the world


Hey San Francisco ladies- I wanted to invite all of you to the International Museum of Women's (IMOW) Art Live Lounge party next Wednesday March 6th. IMOW is an interactive online museum whose goal is to inspire creativity, awareness, and action on vital global issues for women. As many of us are members of the blogging community and place importance on creativity, this is a cause especially close to all of us. 

If I had to sell you any more on it, there will be cute men there  (dates welcome!) and I personally was in charge of sourcing the wine sooo it's obviously going to be really good. 

Tickets are $75 and can be purchased here. Your support would mean so much to me (and women globally obviously) so I hope to see everyone there! Let me know if you end up getting a ticket.  


Comments

Popular Posts