fanta


Zara sweater (not online, but I love this similar one here), Tibi shorts (similar here), Tuleste Market rose petal necklace, Boutique 9 rose gold pumps (similar here), Karen Walker Deep Freeze sunglasses

My mom always said my coloring was more "spring/summer" so I'm excited it's almost my time of year again. I definitely want more orange in my life. I loved the boxy/sporty feel of the sweater and had to balance the fact it's not the most flattering persay with alotta leg. Skinny jeans would do the trick too. 

Photos by Ragan Williams

Comments

  1. orange and blue are great together. I can't wait until spring arrives! xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loving the color combo! I definitely need to get my hands on that Zara sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mix of bright colors. And your shoes are awesome!
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shiny pumps!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bold colour combos :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts