coated



I literally do not own a coat. I think the fact I've lived in California my whole life excuses me from such things, but it's time to take the plunge. I can't say I've ever been too excited about buying outerwear, but I really fell in love with all the chic designer coats I saw at NYFW. An image of Lauren Santo Domingo in a crisp white coat outside the Prabal show earlier this week has stuck with me. With the right coat, you really don't have to do much more than throw on a pair of jeans and a tee. This fact greatly appeals to me. 

 I'm back in San Francisco and it's looking like the weather will actually have me sans coat this weekend. Have a great one!

Comments

  1. really great picks.love the coat, amazing color.the shoes are such a lust!want them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove that gorgeous blue coat!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. obsessed with the green one... a good friend of mine has it and I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts