babes


Alice + Olivia skirt (dress version here too), old sweater from Stockholm (similar yellow sweater here), Baublebar necklace, Karen Walker Deep Freeze sunglasses, Acne heels, vintage clutch

I know I just wore this skirt, but I attended my first ever baby shower and it seemed too perfect not to wear for the occasion. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was really pleased they still serve champagne at these things. Congrats to my friend Katie! Little Diego is gonna be a stud, I know it.

Photos by Krystal Bick & I swear the yellow wasn't planned!

Comments

  1. So much yellow! Love. It.

    Bevin
    magnoliareverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit so much!! You look really pretty :)
    xo, Meg
    www.sealed-with-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous look ! Love the cute skirt .


    XX Luba

    Navy Cape + ruby pumps in my look today
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO cute in all that yellow, Heather!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. loved the lemon skirt the other day BUT THIS LOOK SEALED THE DEAL!!! obsessed with the head to toe yellow.
    and love krystal's fruit skirt too :)

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yellow means fun! Love your full skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you both wore citrus skirts to the baby shower! Also love that you went all out with the yellow. PS random note, thinking of getting the green Row sunnies on Shopbop's sale - you too? xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the yellow is so fun. I want spring to be here now! xolili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!! I blogged about this skirt too, but I loved the way you wore it so I added a link to your post :-)
    You can check it out here 

    ♥ Elle

    High Feather Twitter
    High Feather Facebook
    High Feather Bloglovin

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts