a little classic




but underneath it all.... mostly inappropriate.

Photos by Krystal Bick

Comments

  1. Ha ha ha ha, way too funny and adorable. That shirt is so 'you'. LOVE IT!

    xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tshirt is adorable and you look great!

    Love Nyt,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is super cute, and I LOVE the boots!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that t-shirt is awesome!
    xo, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's what I call a statement necklace, the green color pops out beautifully!

    Cee. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tee just cracks me up! Very fun ;P

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG only you could pull off this tee!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh that t-shirt is hilarious!!!!!!!!! I Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts