what you see

 Paige Paloma leather leggings c/o, Acne blouse (similar Acne here), Maison Scotch blazer, Phillip Lim purse, Lizzie Fortunato Jewels necklace (love this Lizzie piece too), Theyskens Theory pumps, Prada baroque sunglasses

 I was in a perpetual state of "I need nap" this weekend, but that wasn't going to be possible so a flowy top and leather leggings fooled everyone into thinking I was in the mood to look put together. I was not. Really, it's the comfort of pajamas with out looking like it. Suckas!

Photos by Krystal Bick

Comments

  1. you're outfit is certainly no sleeper! it's rockin' girl!!!
    love the colors together!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fantastic leggings! I am quite annoyed that I am on a budget or I'd be picking up a pair asap!!

    brenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely look put together in this. I love those outfits that look great but feel like pj's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dig the purple shirt with that bedazzled necklace! How lovely Heather : )

    -Nico

    www.SatinAndsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the purple with merlot leather pants. Great look!!
    xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

tell me something interesting

Popular Posts